Cyberpunk Red Core Rulebook :: Roleplaying Game :: R. Talsorian Games
Welcome to the Time of the Red, Choomba! The Megacorporations spent decades wrecking everything and in the aftermath of their last War, everyone has to fend for themselves.
But that’s just fine. You can handle it. After all, in a world of vicious boostergangs, rampaging cyborgs, corporate assassins, and nihilistic doomsday cults, there’s only one rule: Always take it to the Edge.
Take the big risks, get the big rewards. Be the action, start the rebellion, light the fire. Never drive slow when you can blaze a trail.
You’ve hooked your Militech pistol to the interface in your brain; upgraded your cybernetic fist with carbo-glas blades; and installed cybereyes that can pierce through the red haze like morning fog. There’s a world full of opportunities out there, just waiting for the right Edgerunner. Maybe that’s you.
Cyberpunk RED is the latest edition of the classic tabletop roleplaying game of the Dark Future and encompasses everything you need to explore the post-War world of the Time of the Red, including:
- A dense, deep-dive into the history and geography of Night City and the greater Cyberpunk world, and plenty of the lore about the Time of the Red.
- Ten unique Roles for you to play: charismatic Rockerboys, lethal Solos, quick-hacking Netrunners, inventive Techs, lifesaving (and taking) Medtechs, hard-hitting Medias, duty-bound Lawmen, scheming Execs, clever Fixers, and range-riding Nomads.
- A huge collection of useful tools, powerful weapons, protective armor, and gleaming cyberware to help you rule the Street.
- Three Screamsheet adventures to show you what Cyberpunk is all about.
- Pregenerated opponents perfect for populating the Combat Zones and Corporate compounds, plus encounters that use them to bring the City to life.
FREE Royal Mail 1st class delivery for single cards orders of over £5 and FREE Royal Mail 48h tracked delivery for sealed products of over £30!
Most orders are sent same or next working day.
We offer a low fair shipping fee for International orders of single cards or sealed products, from £4.90 for regular air-mail to £6.90 for International tracked delivery!
For EU buyers we send everything VAT and Customs charges PAID so you don’t have to pay anything when receiving it.
All single TCG cards we sell come from sealed packs and are in Mint condition, exactly as they were printed and packed by the manufacturer.
Please note that Mint cards range from Gem-Mint (as in PSA10) to Mint (PSA9) and may have slight printing imperfections, as described on PSA Grading Web site
All our products, sealed or singles, are original and genuine Konami, Pokemon, Wizards of the Coast, Bandai merchandize.
We DO NOT buy sealed stock or single cards or collections from the public – ALL stock is coming from official distributors!